Monday, April 13, 2009

FameGirls.com











Join FameGirls were you get to create your own doll and learn the new fashoin.


And if you like stardoll you would love FameGirls it is an upgrade of stardoll. Invite your friends. And become famous here on FameGirls.


When you start you start with 40Famies ($40 £40)




When you get to the bottom of the page there is a picture of a doll and thats me the owner and everytime you need help or a question just click and it will take you to me.




I only accept some friends there will be some other manager here at FameGirls.

I love FameGirls.Com

when you want to come a see the website please type the link in www.FameGirls.blogspot.com

Dolls: when you get your doll make sure you send me a message!




Thats all















FameGirls













































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment